Yealink VC800 Video Conference in Addis Ababa
The Yealink VC800 Video Conferencing System in Ethiopia offers user-friendly interface making sure simple meeting control. The 24 site meeting capacity best suits this video conferencing unit for large geographically dispersed organizations.Along with this VC800 support 2 Virtual meeting rooms.The provided 12X optical zoom PTZ camera support 1080P/60FPS on video calls offer excellent quality in your video conferences.Along with provided CP920, Video Conferencing system VC800 creates a better audio, video solution.VC800 ensures that anyone in the workspace has quality video conference experience with Harman Kardon speaker, Opus codec, two DECT-based wireless expansion microphones and quality 20ft/360° voice pickup distance.
Yealink VC800 offers an all in one design, combines codec and camera together, reduce the hassles of too many cables. RJ45 network cable could connect TV area, and a conference table and Touchscreen VCS Phone make the meeting control simple.
The most important part of the VC800 Video conference unit is it video compression codec. It uses H.265 compression, and it reduces the bandwidth requirement by 50 % compared to H.264 compression.With h.265 Compression, the video bandwidth requirement reduced to a minimum of 512 KB. The Yealink anti packet loss technology ensures smooth conferencing even at a 30 % packets loss. The VC800 Video Conferencing System support standard H.323 and SIP Protocol. The SIP support enables further integration support with the business telephone system.
Yealink VC800 Specification
- 1080P/60FPS and 12x optical PTZ camera
- 5-inch touchable conference phone with Harman Kardon speaker
- H.265/HEVC video codec, 1080P from 512Kbps bandwidth
- Two DECT-based wireless expansion microphones
- Two HDMI output and two HD content input
- Recording a conference to USB storage
- Support for Gigabit Ethernet
- Three built-in microphones
- Two external wireless microphones
- The capture radius is 6 meters 360 °
- Speaker Harman Kardon 56mm 10 W
- Support for SIP and H.323
- LDAP Synchronization
- Two USB ports for connecting media
- Improved video loss masking (up to 30%)
- Support for codecs Opus, G711a / u, G.722.1, G.722.1C
- AEC echo cancellation technology
- VLAN support
- Intelligent NAT traversal