Grandstream UCM6104 Ethiopia
The Grandstream UCM6104 Ethiopia series IP PBX appliance is built to bring enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features to small-to-medium companies (SMBs) within an easy-to-manage fashion. integrating By including industry-leading features, the UCM61040 series offers easy and quick setup and deployment while using web-browser interface – featuring auto-discovery of Grandstream endpoints and nil-Configuration provisioning. The UCM6104 series enables companies to unify multiple communication technologies, such comprehensive voice, video calling, interactive video, video surveillance, data tools, and facility access management onto one common network that that may be handled and/or accesed remotely. The secure and reliable Grandstream UCM6104 Ethiopia series provides enterprise-grade features to SMBs in an unparalleled cost point cost without the certification costs, costs-per-feature, or recurring costs.
Call Us today for best price for Grandstream PBX System in Ethiopia & Grandstream IP PBX Installation anywhere in Addis Ababa.
- 1GHz ARM Cortex A8 application processor, large memory (512MB DDR RAM, 4GB NAND Flash), and dedicated high performance multi-core DSP array for advanced voice processing
- Integrated 4 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability in case of power outage, and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Hardware DSP based 128ms-tail-length carrier-grade line echo cancellation (LEC), hardware based caller ID/call progress tone and smart automated impendance matching for various countries
- Supports up to 500 SIP endpoint registrations, up to 60 concurrent calls (up to 40 SRTP encrypted concurrent calls), and up to 32 conference attendees
- Flexible dial plan, call routing, site peering, call recording, central control panel for endpoints, integrated NTP server, and integrated LDAP contact directory
- Automated detection and provisioning of IP phones, video phones, ATAs, gateways, SIP cameras, and other endpoints for easy deployment.
- Strongest-possible security protection using SRTP, TLS, and HTTPS with hardware encryption accelerator