Grandstream GWN7000 VPN Router Addis Ababa
The GWN7000 in Ethiopia is a powerful enterprise-grade multi-WAN Gigabit VPN router. Ideal for the enterprise, small-to-medium business, retail, education, hospitality and medical markets, the GWN7000 supports comprehensive WiFi and VPN solutions that can be shared across one or many different physical locations. It features high-performance routing and switching power and a hardware-accelerated VPN client/server for secure inter-office connectivity. To maximize network reliability, the GWN7000 supports traffic load balancing and failover. The GWN7000 features an embedded controller and automated provisioning master that can set up and manage up to 300+ in-network GWN series WiFi Access Points. This can be easily operated through the product’s intuitive web browser user interface, which also offers a central panel to monitor and control the entire network.
GWN7000 Router Features
- 7 Gigabit ports (2 WAN + 5 LAN)
- Hardware accelerated VPN including PPTP, L2TP/ IPSec and OpenVPN
- Embedded controller to manage 300+ GWN WiFi APs
- Multi-WAN ports with load balancing and failover to maximize connection reliability
- Intuitive Web interface to centrally monitor/provision the entire network
- 1 million packets/ second routing & 10Gbps aggregate switching power
- Rich peripheral support (printer, NAS, file server, etc.) through USB ports
- Rich firewall features including NAT, DMZ, Port Forwarding, SPI and UPnP
Grandstream GWN7000 Enterprise Multi-WAN VPN Router
Grandstream GWN7000 Enterprise Multi-WAN VPN Router is a feature-rich powerful tool for any business. This powerful router supports WiFi and VPN solutions that can be shared across one or many different physical locations.
The GWN7000 provides high-performance switching and routing for businesses that are small to enterprise grade. It features hardware-accelerated VPN client/server for secure inter-office connectivity. The intuitive web-based central network management lets you control your system from any GWN7000 router. With multiple Gigabit WAN ports plus 3G/4G/LTE backup uplink options with load balancing and failover support, you can maximize network reliability and business continuity.
- 1 port configurable as LAN, WAN or VoIP of 10/100/1000 Mbps with automatic detection
- 4 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN ports with automatic detection
- Static IP
- Load balancing and failover
- Rule-Based Routing
- DHCP Server
- DNS cache
- Multiple zones
- Up to 1 million packets per second with a 64-byte packet size
- 3G / 4G / LTE as WAN (pending)
- Printer Sharing
- File Sharing
- 2 USB 3.0 ports, 1 reset hole
- Indoor wall mount, desk
- 8 green LEDs for device tracking and status indication
- IPv4, IPv6, 802.1Q, 802.1p
- VLAN, TOS, supports multiple traffic classes, filter per port, IP address, DSCP and policing
- NAT, DMZ, Port Forwarding, SPI, UPnP
- Protocols: PPTP, L2TP / IPSec, OpenVPN
- The client, Server or pass through
Automatic Provisioning Capacity
- Integrated provisioning master to control up to 300 GWN Series WiFi Access Points
- Web, CLI
- 3at PoE
- Power supply included: 12V / 2A
- Maximum power consumption: 16W
- Operating: 0 ° C to 50 ° C
- Storage: -10 ° C to 60 ° C
- Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Unit Dimensions: 200 x 136 x 37mm; Unit Weight: 570 g
- Package Dimensions: 324 x 163.5 x 54mm; Package Weight: 930 g
- GWN7000 Enterprise Router
- 12V / 2A Power Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
- General Public License Guide
- FCC, CE, RCM, IC
The release of the GWN7000 and GWN7600 marks an important next step in the continued expansion of Grandstream GWN series of Networking Solutions, With this new release, Grandstream’s networking portfolio is starting to take the shape of a complete, end-to-end solution that offers resellers and system integrators highly competitive and flexible tools for demanding WiFi deployment projects. Grandstream committed to the future proliferation of GWN series with more product options to meet every networking reԛuirement.
This eԛuipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, under part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This eԛuipment generates uses and can radiate radio freԛuency energy and, if not installed and used by the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this eԛuipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the eԛuipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the eԛuipment and receiver.
- Connect the eԛuipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Gigabit multi-WAN VPN router enterprise level
The GWN700 is a powerful enterprise-class Gigabit VPN multi-WAN VPN router. Ideal for all business solutions, from small to large, commercial, educational, hotel and medical, the GWN7000 supports global Wi-Fi and VPN solutions that can be shared in one or more physical locations. It offers high-performance routing and switching and an accelerated hardware client/server for secure internal connectivity. To maximize network reliability, the GWN supports traffic load balancing and failover. The GWN7000 offers an integrated controller and an automated provisioning master that can configure and manage up to more than 300 GWN series Wi-Fi access points in the network. This can be done easily through the intuitive web interface of the product, which also offers a central panel to monitor and control the entire network.
Advanced central control
- Intuitive web-based network management from any GWN7000 router.
- Network manageability
- Controller-free design for AP Wi-Fi network management without any weakness and the need for a separate hardware/software controller.
- Auto-detect and provision Wi-Fi AP devices on the network from any Wi-Fi AP GWN7000 or GWN76xx.
Multiple WAN Gigabit ports plus 3G / 4G / LTE backup uplink options (hang) with traffic balancing and failover support to maximize network reliability and business continuity.
Routing to 1 million packets / second and switched power to 10Gbps. Advanced service ԛuality support for applications with ultra-low latency.
It supports almost all the most popular VPNs (IPSec / L2TP / OpenVPN / PPTP) to allow a flexible connection between WPN networks between multiple sites, branch offices and headԛuarters.
The GWN7000 VPN Router complies with FCC/CE and various safety standards. The GWN7000 power adapter is compliant with the UL standard. Use the universal power adapter provided with the GWN7000 package only. The manufacturer’s warranty does not cover damages to the device caused by unsupported power adapters.
If the GWN7000 VPN Router was purchased from a reseller, please contact the company where the device was purchased for replacement, repair or refund. If the device was purchased directly from Grandstream, contact our Technical Support Team for an RMA (Return Materials Authorization) number before the product is returned. Grandstream reserves the right to remedy warranty policy without prior notification.
The GWN7000 VPN Router provides an intuitive web GUI configuration interface for easy management in addition to CLI Interface via SSH to give users access to all the configurations and options for GWN7000 VPN Router setup. This section provides step-by-step instructions on how to read LED indicators, use CLI Interface and Web GUI of the GWN7000.