Avaya 1603 IP Phone in Addis Ababa
Avaya 1603SW-I BLK in Ethiopia has a 2.6-inch two-line display along with a backlight from white-colored different colors as well as 3 logical lines (negotiable keys), around each designated keys there is an actual pair of indicators, red and greenish, informing regarding their status.The Notification Waiting Sign (Information Waiting Clue) lies on top of the phone.The phone has 6 function switches: 3 programmable buttons and 3 taken care of switches.The phone’s panel possesses an adapter with a 10/100 port for COMPUTER, an optional Gigabit Ethernet adapter, and a headset jack.The phone can be mounted on a wall structure, for this function, a collection for securing is actually consisted of.
Avaya 1603 IP Phone Specification and Features
- Display with green backlight, diagonal of 2.6 inches, 2 lines of 16 characters.
- An ergonomic handset with connectivity to a hearing aid that supports the TTD acoustic connector.
- Three soft keys / programmable keys for functions with two color LEDs.
- Two-way speakerphone.
- Message waiting for indication; reversible support for installation on a table or wall mounts.
- Three context-programmable menu keys.
- The volume control button (separately adjusts the volume levels for the handset, speakerphone, and ringer).
- Menu button for accessing functions and settings.
- The redial button of the dialed number.
- Standard codecs: G.711, G.726, G729A / B
- Speakerphone button.
- Microphone mute button.
- Hold button.
- Conferencing button
- Transfer button.
- Call disconnect button.
- PoE class 1 support via an adapter.
- Power supply from local IP.
- Can be mounted on the wall.
- Optional Gigabit Ethernet adapter for connection to a computer.