Cisco IP Phones Ethiopia
Cisco IP Phones are full-featured VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phones that provide voice communication over an IP network. It provides traditional features, such as call forwarding, redialing, speed dialing, transferring calls, conference calling and accessing voice mail. Cisco SPA Series phones work seamlessly with Asterisk IP PBX SYSTEM.
The Cisco SP Series, Cisco 7800 Series, and Cisco 8800 Series VoIP Phones are capable of open SIP Configuration. These phones are tested with Asterisk 1.8 Plus Versions. You have a wide variety of office phones to choose from.
Benefits of Cisco IP Phones
Speaking of Modern Business Environment, the organizations must fulfill the requirements of cutting-edge endpoints with different ways to approach their client and handle their workspace. Sometimes people just want to communicate over the phone, in other cases, people want a bit more personal approach such as video communication. This scene calls the need to lean towards soft clients.
Fortunately, the Cisco Phones in Ethiopia is user-friendly, and they meet all the needs of modern business organizations. Needs such as:
- Communication from Company Lobby to Manager Desk
- Contact from Executive suite to Manufacturing Floor
- No Communication gap between home offices to the Information workers
- Seamless communication between a branch office and commercial locations
The Cisco IP Phones In Ethiopia now coming with superior different models for collaboration. These modes include voice, video communication with the conference. They also include instant messaging, cloud service access and even USB peripherals. With their impressive list of features, these phones lead the industry communication on behalf of their endpoint solutions. This list of feature furthermore extends to the following:
Single Line with Multi-IP Endpoints: These Support a broad range of communication options suitable from low to highly active working environments.
IP Phone Endpoints: These features start from the very basic and go up to fully featured. These use Cisco Collaboration solutions that cost saving while it meets your business objectives.
Video Communication Support: These models provide superior communication while remaining in your budget.
Support for applications from Cisco and third parties: 24-hour support with custom third-party applications.
SPA 500 Series Phones
Cisco 7800 Series Phones
Cisco 8800 Series Phones
Cisco SPA500 Series IP Phones are a portfolio of IP phones, with comprehensive features, that support the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business, and third-party SIP applications servers. Cisco SPA500 Series IP Phones provide the reliability, quality, features and price that any small business customer requires.
These affordably priced, reliable, and stylish IP phones provide an intuitive, rich user experience with wideband audio. They connect employees and offices, and include application support on the phone to enhance productivity, and encryption for enhanced security. The Cisco SPA500 Series also delivers a versatile array of features with investment protection that can help your small business succeed.
Cisco SPA500 Series IP Phones offer:
- Voice and Data Together:
- Integrated communications makes it easy for employees to make voice calls and access corporate data, such as company directories, quickly and easily directly from their phone, no matter where they happen to be working.Moreover it can reduce the overall infrastructure investment.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use phone features:
- Take advantage of small business phone system features, including speakerphone, redial, call transfer, conferencing, paging, intercom, volume control, message-waiting, and voicemail indicator lights, mute key, headset use, and call history directories.
- Comprehensive interoperability and SIP-based feature set:
- These phones provide comprehensive interoperability with equipment from SIP-based voice over IP (VoIP) leaders.
- Cisco SPA500 Series IP Phones offer a range of features including:
- Full-featured business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Monochrome or coloor* backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and onscreen applications
- Connects directly to a hosted IP telephony service or an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for open source and hosted telephony solutions and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) for Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
- Support for Bluetooth and WiFi
- Play back and view personal MP3 files and photos through on-phone application